The Psychology Building, constructed in 1971, is home to the Department of Psychology. It contains classrooms and offices.
The psychology department had its beginnings in a single course in general and educational psychology in the Normal School in 1885. Today, the department offers both undergraduate and graduate psychology programs, and maintains the Clinical Psychology Center (CPC), an outpatient clinic that serves as a graduate student training facility in clinical psychology and provides community services for the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. The CPC is located on the second floor of the Psychology Building.
More Information about this building
950 S. McAllister Ave.
Tempe, AZ 85287