Murdock is comprised of two lecture halls. Murdock Hall opened in spring 1970 and was named in honor of John R. Murdock, a teacher and dean from 1914 to 1930. The building was especially designed for multimedia-augmented lectures. There are exits at every third row of seats to allow the building to be completely exited in about 10 minutes.
More Information about this building
450 E. Orange St.
Tempe, AZ 85281