* To incorporate separate cultures into one life
* To build self-esteem through sisterhood
* To participate in service activities, especially those concerning diversity in the community
* To encourage academic excellence and overall self-improvement
* To promote unity among Greek organizations
To promote leadership, multiculturalism, and self-improvement through academic excellence, involvement in and service to the campus and community, as well as being living examples of sisterhood across different races, cultures, religions, backgrounds, and lifestyles.
"Sisters of Diversity Together as ONE"
Scholarship, Service, Leadership, Sisterhood & Multiculturalism
Symbol: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly
Colors: Lavender, Powder Blue ("Carolina Blue") and Black
Flower: Sterling Silver Rose
Call: "Theta Nu" . . . . "ONE Love!"